Hello everyone! It's been a crazy couple of weeks for us, what with me going back to work, Ron going back to school, Addy teething (yes, it's true!) and getting her first shots (too sad!), and all of us being sick. Also, I probably won't be posting on Thursdays anymore because that is one of the days that I work.
I've been tagged by my cute friend Melanie to publish 6 random things/quirks about myself. Here are the rules:
1. --- there is no rule one. 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. List 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random Fact 1: I don't have a middle name, which is a bummer. I'm going to make sure that all of our kids have middle names!
Random Fact 2: I'm a big Ute fan, despite my upbringing in Provo.
Random Fact 3: I seem to attach the word "pants" to other words. For example, if someone is mean, they are a "mean-pants".
Random Fact 4: I have obnoxiously curly hair, which I chemically straighten, so that I can curl it differently. Ron doesn't seem to understand this.
Random Fact 5: I hate cheesecake.
Random Fact 6: I love popping bubble wrap. When we get packages in the mail, I'm usually more excited about the bubble wrap than whatever came in the package.
I tag Hilary, Annie, Becky, Stephanie, Megan, and Lydia. :)
4 comments:
I did it. Thanks! You need to read my if you love me you'll do it post :) ...and you and Braden would have a blast popping bubble wrap together. It's his favorite.
I hear you on the hair thing, husbands as wonderful as they are just don't get it do they. :)
Thanks for doing this Amy! It was so fun to read! I like that you add pants to things. :) That's too cute! I didn't not know you hate cheese cake. I'm not so sure how to take that. Ha just kidding.
Ha Ha Ha Ha! I will do it tommorrow when i get back from school! Cute idea.
Post a Comment