Ronnie, Amy, and Addy
That is soooo cute. What a good scrapbooker you are!
Oh my gosh! These are soooooooooo dang cute! I love the brown and they just look sooooooooo amazing! Good job. I can't wait to get ours!
Very cute! Do you live in an assisted living center? I know you lived with an elderly man once, did you move with him to the center? Do explain!
Steph, LOL! That is too funny. No, we don't live there. Our apartment is just too small for everyone to come over, so we are using the multipurpose room at Grandma Louese's.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is soooo cute. What a good scrapbooker you are!
Oh my gosh! These are soooooooooo dang cute! I love the brown and they just look sooooooooo amazing! Good job. I can't wait to get ours!
Very cute! Do you live in an assisted living center? I know you lived with an elderly man once, did you move with him to the center? Do explain!
Steph, LOL! That is too funny. No, we don't live there. Our apartment is just too small for everyone to come over, so we are using the multipurpose room at Grandma Louese's.
Post a Comment