


Hooray! I'm FINALLY posting these! (They were taken on Valentine's Day...yeah, I know...) We decided to wear U of U shirts in celebration of the BCS Sugar Bowl victory. Whoop whoop! GO UTES! (It really is just a sneaky way to get Grandpa Lewis to hang something red in his home.) We absolutely LOVE how they turned out! These, as well as the ones shown in our header and profile, are just a few of our favorites. Our photographer's name is Julie and she is wonderful. You can check out more of her work at juliemichellephotography.blogspot.com
6 comments:
I always love getting new family pictures! So cute :)
Your pics are great! It's about time you updated this blog! You can't keep that baby all to yourself. I have found that I am already bad at blogging, and I think I will be worse when I have a baby to blog about. Hope to see you guys soon!
I absolutely love them! You have such a sweet little family! I can't believe how big Addy is getting! (even if the pictures were taken in Feb.) :) We are needing family pictures taken so I'll have to check out Julies blog.
How cute! I love them.
Amy, you have such a beautiful family. I love seeing all of the pics.
Ok, I know I already left a comment but I am going to be bad and break the rules and just say that I love these pics. Way cute!
Post a Comment