Monday, November 2, 2009

Pretty Piggy Tails



Addy's hair is now long enough that I can do piggy tails, which I think make her look like more of a cutie-patootie than she already is. She was too busy checking out the vacuum to look at the camera. Lov-a you, Munchy!

6 comments:

Lydia Story said...

Yeah for pig tails! Oh she is so darling! I remember when I could put Sarah's hair in pig tails. Truly an exciting time!

Mary said...

Oh Amy she is adorable!!!!! Give her a giant hug from me!

Breeana said...

Amy, so cute, she is getting so big. So funny that she is just getting her first tooth, Hallie has 5 and getting more. I love her piggies, can't wait for that. We need to go to lunch or something, thanks for all your comments on my blog. :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

This is just adorable!! I can't believe you got her hair to stay in pig tails!! Addy really is a doll!

Me, Hilary Billings said...

I love them!!! So so cute!

Stephanie said...

So cute - I bet that is exciting - but the start of years of "doing hair"! Where are the Halloween pics?