Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AMAZING DEAL!

Hey! If you are a nursing mommy or know one, then listen up! For a FREE super cute nursing cover, go to uddercovers.com and use promo code “babykiss”. The price will go from $32.00 to zero - woo hoo! You only have to pay for shipping ($9.95)! Such a steal! They also have other nursing products that the $32.00 code will apply to - you just pay the difference (which, at most, is $5.00) plus the $9.95 shipping. You can use the code more than once, but you must have a new transaction for each item you purchase to get the deal. These would make great gifts! Happy shopping! :o]

3 comments:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Wow! Thanks for the tip that is amazing! I'm not pregnant, but I know plenty of people that are right now, I bought two!

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I have been wanting one of these, but they are so much money! I want to make my own desktop thing like yours - did you download one of the kits to make it? Or is there a layout I am not seeing?

Beckstrom Family said...

Yay! You're welcome! For the desktop layout, go to shabbyprincess.com and click on the blog link to the right. From there, you can save it to your computer and edit it in Photoshop. Let me know if you have any questions. :o]