I just adore my sweet Addy! She is quite the little chatterbox - words in her vocabulary include Dad-dad, Momma, nanas, soft, tickle, and belly button. In addition to walking, she enjoys jumping on the bed, which is where I snuck this picture. She is keeping me on my toes, but I love every minute of it.
PS: Today I was officially called into nursery - yay! I'm so excited, especially because it means that Addy gets to sneak in a few months early. It will be a life saver as we've been in that tough stage right before nursery for quite a few months now. (Whew! I was getting tired of always being out in the hall!)
PPS: The scab on her head is from a tumble at daycare - she was trying to conquer the stairs. :o[
3 comments:
Oh, sweet girl. You look so beautiful Amy! Good luck with Nursery! As far as getting Addi to stay. We are working on that too. We are also getting closer to mastering the stairs and loving bananas. It is so fun to hear you guys are doing similar things!
So cute! You mentioned daycare - are you working again? Email me sometime - I need more info on how to make a cute calendar desktop like yours, I'm not smart enough to figure it out!
stephmhanson@hotmail.com
You are such a great mom! Addy is such a darling! This stage has all kinds of surprises, to be sure.
I am in nursery too, so Miles got to have an early entrance as well. It will change your world!(It sounds like it already has.)
Post a Comment