Tonight, whilst Addy was occupied with brushing her teeth, I ran to take the garbage out. What did I return to? A locked door! She locked me out! After trying unsuccessfully to unlock the door, Addy gave up and walked away. Picture me on the doorstep for fifteen minutes frantically knocking on the door, ringing the doorbell, and shouting for Addy to go get Ron, who, by the way, had gone to bed early and taken a very large dose of Nyquil for his cold. Yeah. Poor Ron. He was not pleased.
Just had to jot this down because I know that someday we'll think it's funny.
Mm-wah!
1 comment:
I did that when we first moved into our house. I didn't realize the garage door would lock behind me when I went to take the garbage out and ended up locking myself out. Nate was out of town, the kids were asleep and I ended up going around the house and banging on Sarah's window to wake her up. Poor little girl! Needless to say we now have a key hidden outside just in case it happens again.
Post a Comment