Yesterday, as Addy was emerging from her non-nap, she came into our bedroom where I was finishing folding/putting away laundry. Upon seeing the piles of her clothing to be put way, she not-so-sleepily asked,
"Mommy, did you wash all of Addy's tiny clothes?"
To which I replied, "Yes, baby."
"And all of Addy's tiny b's (blankets)?"
"Yes, my love."
"Aww...thank you, Mommy."
My eyes filled with tears as this sweet little person hugged my legs in gratitude. I LOVE my job. Being a Mommy is the best.
Mm-wah!
5 comments:
Absolutely TENDER! This was so sweet I about cried myself. So glad you and I get to have the best job in the world!
Me, too! :o]
So sweet! I love that she called them Addie's tiny clothes. Cute!
so sweet!
Love it. What a precious child and awesome Mommy. Yes, you have the best "job" in the world . . . next to being a Grandma!
Post a Comment