Monday, December 14, 2009

Picture with Santa


Addy's picture with Santa didn't go quite as well this year - she's smart enough now to be afraid of a stranger in a furry red suit and funny-looking hat. Oh well...he was very kind and patient (this is Santa, of course!) and, once we gave her her puppy, she decided she could be brave. I love her little sourpuss face.

4 comments:

Lydia Story said...

Oh she is so cute Amy!! I can't wait to take Ty and Sarah to see Santa. Love you guys!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

What a face!! Well, I am glad she is scared of what to every one-year-old is a scary stranger man! I think the picture is a good one still. I love how Addy is finding comfort and confidence in her stuffed puppy. :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-Special Mothertivity- said...

.. it posted my comment twice so I deleted one of them.